10:05 AM

More dancing in Ohio!

Howdy all!

In the last three or four months...things have become a little more hectic and productive at the same time. Which, to be fair, always happens it seems. The new dance group at OHS did FANTASTIC! I am beyond proud of everyone who participated and am really excited about our next projects together. I'm pretty sure that we were one of the most popular attractions at Halloween, and we kept the Seminary PACKED for Dickens. Go us!

Now on to the next fun projects....monthly dance classes at the Grandview Public Library, 1930's classes for the Speakeasy, maybe some fun 1860's balls at the German Village Society...and me finally tackling a website for the first time since 2002. Help?

Anyway -- for those of you in the Columbus area, I'm starting a new class over at the library. I'm calling it 'But I already Danced all the Dances I know' - and it is an informal dance class that will be held once a month. I decided to open this class series up as an opportunity for everyone to come together and learn dances from the early Renaissance all the way through the Civil War in a safe, fun, and non-stressful environment. I can't WAIT to get started. If you're not on my email list and would like to - drop me a note and I'll get you the information!

Yay Dance!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment